Year in Review
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
I went abroad to Argentina, roamed around it in fact. I'm sure there was more, but I can't remember.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Probably kept a couple, failed on most. I don't think I made any that year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Argentina, Chile, Uruguay
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Definitly many things about Argentina, more as events than dates.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Going abroad and coming back in one piece.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing particularly memorable.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My sheepskin coat.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and/or depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
The pits. Actually probably food and travel.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: Happier/Sadder, Thinner/Fatter, Richer/Poorer?
Not sadder but more realistic. Same. Same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and got?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What were the best movies you saw for the first time this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were ya?
Don't remember. 20.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
Crap, I need mroe clothes.
32. What kept you sane?
Thinking of what was to come.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
I technically knew Sangita before, but yea.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
Always be prepared to fend for yourself.