1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Have a long term relationship, go on a business trip, buy expensive gifts for my mom, feel like an adult, sign a two year contract (find a full time job)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't really make any. I also didn't make any thing year, but I will in the next post (a few weeks too late)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Spain, UK, France
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A feeling of efficience
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 19 and 21- my meeting and first date with Andrew, my birthday, starting work, IFD, sell day, DC, fun day in nyc
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not screwing up what I have with Andrew
9. What was your biggest failure?
Taking care of myself
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing particularly memorable.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I like my starfish necklace...and my pointy nine west shoes
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and/or depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food and fun.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Trip to Florida in early '07, trip to France, trip to the UK
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Franz Ferdinand stuff
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: Happier/Sadder, Thinner/Fatter, Richer/Poorer?
Happier. Fatter. Richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Had fun.Been responsible.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Didn't really have one
26. What did you want and got?
A loving boyfriend
27. What did you want and not get?
A calmer family, a sense of being good at life
28. What were the best movies you saw for the first time this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were ya?
Hung out with the fam and Andrew the following day. 21.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
taking care of loose ends.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Andrew. Though I technically met him earlier. Puja, Steve, Paige...though I sort of knew Puja before.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Good things can only happen to you if you let them.